Brand and Training Manager IsoMitta
Brand & Training Manager IsoMitta
Do you have passion for food and are you interested in working with strong well known and beloved Food Service brands? Do you want to be part of a positive team and help our Food Service customers? Then we can offer you an exciting role as Brand & Training Manager for the IsoMitta brand in the categories of sauces, desserts, bouillons, soups and casseroles.
As Brand & Training Manager you will mainly be responsible for the development of your brand IsoMitta and further strengthen their position in the Finnish Food Service market.
Including tasks as:
- Development of the product portfolio and portfolio optimization
- Project management of new product innovations from idea to launch
- Creation and implementation of new IsoMitta recipes for Food Service customers and IsoMitta team members
- Creating contents for tailor made IsoMitta Food Service customer trainings
- Responsible of IsoMitta test kitchen operations and Food Service Careline
- Annual brand planning and recommending a strategy for the portfolio (in line with long term strategic plan and the overall business plan and strategy with sales)
- Being responsible for organizing the bi-annual National School Food competition
- Analyzing future business trends to exploit Food Service growth opportunities
- Being responsible for market budget and P&L, according to business goals
- Close cooperation with cross-functional teams, internal and external parties as well as interest groups
You will co-operate with our Nordic Marketing team and will report to our Business Manager Food Service Finland. This position will be located at our office in Vantaa, Finland.
We are looking for a person who takes initiatives, support our customers and have a strong drive.
You are self-going but still a team player with a positive energy.
You are structured, analytical, action and result oriented, with great social and presentation skills.
You have experience and insight for photo shooting from different food portion pictures.
To succeed in this role you have experience of both Public and Food Service food production methods (Cook and Chill, Cook and Serve, Cold Cooking) and preferably you are familiar to work with product and recipe development. You have used recipe programs such as Aromi and Jamix.
You can handle complexity and different projects simultaneously.
You also have the ability to build and maintain working relations with internal and external parties such as advertising and media agencies, product development, procurement.
You have a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, and minimum 3-5 years of experience, preferably from product and/or Food Service brand management.
You are fluent in Finnish and speak English on a business level, Swedish knowledge is a plus.
How to apply
To apply please send your application written in English or in Finnish including personal letter and CV to our HR consultant Johan_Mohlin@continentalfoods.eu.
If you have any questions regarding the process or position, please contact our Business Manager Food Service Finland, Ari J. Korte +358 400 488 985.
We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, since we will make a continuous selection, July 3rd 2017, at the latest.